Telephone: 01438 316530
Mobile: 07899 902220
Feel Clean (Carpet Cleaners Stevenage)
32 Grampian Place, Great Ashby, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 6DR

cleaners stevange logo

Carpet Cleaners Stevenage

32 Grampian Place, Great Ashby, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 6DR

Telephone: 01438 316530

Mobile: 07899 902 220

Client Comments

Client Comments

Comments (18)

• K Groves

20 April 2015 at 10:09 | #

Fantastic service and fantastic results ! Whole house fully cleaned and carpets never looked so glad. Would recommend to anyone looking for top results and top service.

• Mrs Archer

20 April 2015 at 10:09 | #

Just would like to say how pleased we are with the carpet cleaning job Phil has done for us today. From the initial contact
    with Feelclean, we were very impressed with Phil and his professional approach to the job..Recommend him and his company
    100%. Thank you and worth every penny ...

• Mrs Grieve

20 April 2015 at 10:10 | #

Absolutely delighted with the service received yesterday,professional,friendly personality,car pets have come up really clean,never thought the stains would come out,where heavy tread area was.
    Delighted,would certainly recommend this company

• Mrs Hughes

20 April 2015 at 10:10 | #

My carpets have never looked so clean. Extremely pleased with the professional approach and service. I would highly recommend FeelClean to anyone.

• Susan Clark

20 April 2015 at 10:11 | #

Hi phil ,just to let you know the 4 rugs you cleaned are fantastic .everyone gasped as we unrolled them.
    Thanks for all your hard work ..sue knebworth.herts

• Mrs Wright

20 April 2015 at 10:11 | #

Just would like to thank Phil and his team for all their hard work last week cleaning and protecting my 3 seater and 2 seater settees.I would recommend Feel Clean everytime....Fantastic.. well done....Linda Wright

• Sam Putworth

20 April 2015 at 10:11 | #

Decided to take up Feelclean's half price leather cleaning offer, was astounded with the results i have now saved myself over £2000!

• Stevenage Vineyard

20 April 2015 at 10:12 | #

Excellent service! Our meeting room carpet gets heavy use and was in a bit of a mess! What a brilliant job he did. Phil even managed to get black grease marks out of the carpet. Can definitely recommend him and his company

• Lucy

20 April 2015 at 10:12 | #

Managed to get a huge red wine stain and make the carpet look like new. Very impressed. Great service, quick response. Open and honest with good rates. Would definitely recommend.

• Claire

20 April 2015 at 10:13 | #

Was thinking of throwing our cream rug out because it was looking so dirty but after Phil's cleaning it looks like new.
    Very impressed!

• Michael

20 April 2015 at 10:13 | #

Very pleasantly surprised at the excellent results. Very good service - no fuss, just gets on with the cleaning with minimal intrusion. Very professional job and would recommend Feel Clean to anyone who requires a thorough and professional carpet clean.

• Melissa Ford

20 April 2015 at 10:13 | #

I would definitely recommend Phil and his Company for Carpet Cleaning. He produced excellent results on the carpets whilst providing a friendly and honest service.
    Thank you Phil, great job! - Melissa from Tewi

• Carrie Gilham

20 April 2015 at 10:14 | #

What a difference! I can tell what colour my carpets are again and a huge ink stain on my sofa that I was holding out no hope for has virtually disappeared.
    A fast and great job with friendly service and no inconvenience to me.
    Thanks so much Phil!

• Mrs Shadgir

20 April 2015 at 10:14 | #

"Phil has recently been to clean my carpets for the second time, he is an honest and professional gentleman, I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone and will definitely use his service again."
    Mrs S ……Great Ashby,Stevenage

• D Huffinton

20 April 2015 at 10:15 | #

"I have just used Feelclean for the second time as I was very impressed by the standard of work I received the on the first visit. Phil is very professional and gives very good value for money!!"
    Great Ashby ,Stevenage

• Allison & Busby Ltd

20 April 2015 at 10:15 | #

"Under pressure from our landlord, we needed to clean a section of communal carpeting in our offices, which had been marked
    by spraying glue. Despite spending some time on the carpet with numerous cleaning aids we soon realised we needed
    professional help!

On short notice Phil and his team arrived in the office and within an hour had completely removed the marks and given the
    carpet a thorough cleaning.

Phil saved us hundreds of pounds and left our carpets more pristine than rest of the office building! Highly recommended."

Allison and Busby Ltd………… W1 London

• K Jarrett Aston Herts

16 June 2015 at 17:06 | #

Thank you Phil for a really good job. All the nail varnish i split was all gone and all my carpets look new. I would recomend Phil . He is polite ,professional and on time. I have properties i rent out so
    will be using Phil again.

• T Monaghan

14 January 2016 at 12:44 | #

I received an overall great service, was finished quickly and available at a moments notice. Good results, great company. Definitely will use again.